Monday, October 25, 2010

If I worked for Kanye

So I was thinking that if I had an IN with Kanye West, I would suggest a meeting for him with one of the major ballet companies (preferrebly one in NY so I could see this wonderful idea of mine come into action) It would be a Kanye West/Ballet smash-up to coincide with his new album "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy". Since Runaway worked so well with ballet, why not take it a little further.



You could keep the phoenix story-line going, or perhaps a kanyefied version of The Red Shoes.



Not sure if anyone remembers The Joffrey Ballet's production of Billboards in 1993 that featured all music by Prince.
My dad taped this for me from an airing on PBS and I used to watch it non-stop. In fact, I'm thisclose to buying someones' used VHS copy they are selling on amazon for $19.

This production worked quite nicely for Prince, let's go Kanye.

And remember, you heard it here first. If this actually happens, I want some damn credit Mr. West.

No comments:

Post a Comment