Friday, February 25, 2011

WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN 10 YEARS?

I have a 10 year plan.  It came to me at about 11am on Tuesday morning while I was walking along the beach in Miami.

I WANT TO LIVE HERE


Ok, maybe not Miami exactly. But at that moment, Miami was perfect.  It was warm, the sun was shining bright, I was walking half in the sand and half in the water.  There were families playing in the sand and groups of friends playing frisbee.  People of all different cultures, and backgrounds surrounded me and at that exact moment I experienced bliss.  I didn't have a care in the world.  All I could think of was how I wanted to wake up every morning and walk along the beach.

So my plan is to move out of the city that I had once said I would never leave.  I need to be by the water and sand and sun.  A beach within walking distance is required.  Long Island will not work, neither will Jersey.  I want something new and light and refreshing.  I want the south.

So, there a few things I need to do before I can move.

- PAY OFF DEBT...this is part of my shorter 5-year plan
- SAVE MONEY...I want a condo
- FIGURE OUT MY CAREER...I will need a job, unfortunately

- GET INTO SHAPE...beach everyday? umm, yeah i want my 16-year old body back
- EAT HEALTHIER...so, i can get into shape

-CONVINCE HUSBAND OF 10 YEAR PLAN...i don't want a divorce


One day, I'll be able to do this EVERY day....

No comments:

Post a Comment