Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Addict...

I am officially an addict. I was incapable of functioning at work today. In fact, I decided to walk crosstown to 9th ave just to get my fix of Magnum. Do you know how long those avenues are in midtown? All for a damn ice cream bar. Magnum needs to increase its distribution in Manhattan. They should set up magnum dispensers next to every Chase ATM. That way I can satisfy my craving on every other block. And since I am such a caring person, I shared with two of my co-workers. I'm not sure if they thanked me or silently cursed me for pushing magnum bars.


I wonder if there is a 12-step program?

2 comments:

  1. Where on 9th does one find such a thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walgreens, Cathy! So, far in Manhattan, I've only found the caramel ones. Pathmark supposedly has them too and target according to their website. Chris found them at food bazaar by her house, go figure?

    ReplyDelete